Spikezone is Volleyball Australia’s modified version of Volleyball and beach volleyball designed especially to increase participation opportunities for primary and early secondary school students aged between 8 and 13 years.
- Spikezone Volleyball is a fun and energetic activity
- Spikezone Volleyball is a great team sport
- Spikezone Volleyball increases coordination and socialisation skills
- Spikezone Volleyball is a non-contact gender equal sport
- With Spikezone Volleyball all equipment is provided, you just need to bring yourself and a drink bottle.
Is designed for children where they can learn Volleyball in a fun, game orientated learning environment. It is a great group activity for the children and their friends.
For more information on the program please click the link Spikezone