Participation in the majority of Volleyball Northern Territory programs will require you to be a current registered member of Volleyball Northern Territory or an Affliated Association or Club.
Such programs include but are not limited to;
- Volleyball NT sanctioned competitions and events
- Volleyball Australia sanctioned competitions and events
- Recreational and Social competitions and events
- School (Primary-Middle-Senior) based competitions and events
- Coaching and Referee education course
- Spikezone Competitions and clinics
Volleyball Northern Territory Member Registration Form
Definition: are participants who register to complete in the following;
- Volleyball Australia Sanciitoned Competitions and events
- National Leagues (AVL)
- National Junior Championships (AJVC and AJBVC)
- National School Cup (AVSC)
All registered Volleyball Players in the Northern Territory are considered social members.
Definition: are participants who register to compete in the following;
- Events run by affilated Associations and Clubs
- Northern Territory State Championships
Upgrade to Full Membership:
Players who participate in events that require full membership will need to upgrade. Contact VNT for details.